Is your smile out of alignment? If you suffer from malocclusions or bad bites, it is important to make sure your teeth get the proper care and attention they deserve. Our wonderful team at Dieguez Smiles is highly skilled in a variety of orthodontic treatments to give you the smile you have been yearning for.
If you are unsure if you smile may have alignment issues, ask yourself if you suffer from any of the following:
– Overcrowded teeth occur when the space between each tooth is absent, or there is overlap.
– Open-bites occur when the top and bottom incisors fail to line up when biting.
– Dental spacing issues occur when there is too much space between teeth.
– Over-bites occur when the upper incisors stick out further than the lower front teeth.
– Cross-bites occur when your lower jaw protrudes past your upper jaw.
– Under-bites occur when the lower incisors stick out further than the upper front teeth.
– Closed-bites occur when the lower incisors bite into your upper front teeth. Closed bites are an extreme form of overbites.
– Bad bites occur from misaligned teeth, missing teeth, extra teeth, and various tooth irregularities.
– Misplaced midlines occur when the center of your upper incisors fail to line up with the center of your lower front teeth.
If you suffer from any of the above conditions, please contact our orthodontists at Dieguez Smiles. If you are interested in a professional exam for your various orthodontics treatment options with Dr. Bertha Dieguez, please visit our office located in Birmingham, Alabama or call us at 205-980-4744 to set up a meeting. We look forward to fixing your smile!